Government Programs to Help Fund the Labour Costs of Your R&D and Innovation Projects
There are many Government Funding programs available to assist Canadian manufacturers, food processors and other innovative Small & Medium Enterprises with labour expenses related to R&D, new product development, manufacturing process improvements, and workforce development.
Join this presentation to learn about some of these programs, and how they fit in the difference stages of your corporate development.
Some of the funding programs covered include:
- SR&ED (Scientific Research & Experimental Development)
- IRAP (Industrial Research Assistance Program)
- BCIP (Build in Canada Innovation Program)
- Innovative Solutions Canada
- SDTC (Sustainable Development Technology Canada)
- Innovative Clean Energy (ICE) Fund
- Growing Forward
- Engage, CRD, Mitacs (grants for working with universities)
- Riipen Student Industry Projects
- Hiring, Coop & Training Grants
Presenter: Jaap Siekman MSc, PEng, PMP
Jaap is the Regional Manager for NorthBridge Consultants. He educates start-ups and growing companies on Government Funding programs that support R&D and Innovation in Canada.
Jaap has over 25 years of experience in Engineering, Manufacturing, Product Development and Management in a wide variety of industries.
NorthBridge is a national consultancy firm, with offices in BC, ON and QC.